- Oct 21, 2022
English: Basic level
A global Japanese Financial Services company is looking to hire an Investment Manager
- Responsible for investment project sourcing, execution, PMI, and exit
- Investment targets range from small- and medium-sized business succession projects to carve-outs from large companies.
- Native Japanese speaker, business fluency English would be a plus
- Experience in PE investment, experience in M&A advisory and related work at investment banks, advisory firms, securities companies, accounting firms, etc., or experience in multiple M&A (company/business acquisition) projects at business companies, etc.
- Corporate finance, corporate/management analysis, M&A practical knowledge (at least one of these experiences for associates)
- We welcome those who have experience in corporate sales
- Excel (financial analysis/modeling), PowerPoint (proposal writing) skills
About our client
Global Japanese Financial Services Company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.