- Nov 21, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
A new opportunity to join a global markets internal audit team, providing the 3rd line of defense for the Marco business.
- Build strong independent relationships with business heads to ensure an effective control and risk governance framework for the whole global markets business.
- Deliver on audit assignments working closely with audit managers locally, regionally and globally.
- Complete testing of different business units.
- Complete audit scopes and manage audit deliver from origination to completion.
- Identify risks and escalate these to senior management.
- Understand local regulations and build relationships with regulators and external audit teams.
- Manage projects to develop audit methodologies and infrastructure and improve governance and control across the whole organization.
- Strong bilingual skills and ability to build relationships in both Japanese and English.
- Understanding of global markets business.
- Risk and control mindset and ability to identify gaps in governance frameworks.
- Working experience within 1st, 2nd or 3rd line.
- Good understanding of global market business line, in particular the marco businesses.
About our client
A leading global investment bank with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.