- Sep 02, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Japanese: Basic level
Blockchain Developer? Interested in working on exciting projects that will impact the world? Interested in discovering deeper into the Blockchain world? If YES, we are looking for you!
- As a blockchain developer you will work in a dynamic and evolving environment. You will conceptualize, design, develop, deploy and improve blockchain solutions. You will also be involved in testing, test automation and bug fixing.
** Only for candidates currently residing in Japan **
- Deep knowledge and experience in big data and blockchain transactions, including detailed knowledge of Bitcoin and Ethereum internal protocols and transactions.
- Strong experience building robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using Python or SQL.
- Familiarity with the Apache Spark framework and experience with Azure Databricks, including clusters, notebooks, DBFS, etc.
- No Japanese required. English only OK!
About our client
Our client is a market leader in the digitalization space.
Utilizing advanced technology. coupled with the power of data, they are set out to change the way companies run their business into the future.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.