- JN -082023-1945431
- Aug 21, 2023
Must be in Japan to apply! Japanese and English-speaking professional needed for an incident management role.
- The role involves analyzing daily incidents related to IT infrastructure, applications, operations, and development, and summarizing their background, causes, and preventive measures in both Japanese and English.
- Additionally, the manager is responsible for logically explaining the generated reports to IT Operations Directors, IT Account Managers, and others, providing support for reporting to the business and customers.
- Experience in operational development involving applications, databases, call center reception systems, inventory management systems, etc., and the ability to understand technical explanations provided by engineers.
- Proficiency in operating reporting tools such as ServiceNow Reporting, Excel macros/power query, PowerBI, etc.
- A complete understanding of the distinction between "direct causes" and "root causes" and the ability to explain them without confusion is necessary.
About our client
A multinational corporation specializing in providing protection and support services for electronic devices.