- Nov 14, 2022
Our client is looking for technologists who can manage QA teams and automate test processes by putting attention on enhancing test efficiency by motivating test automation teams!
- Proactively recommend process changes and troubleshoot technological issues.
- Cooperate closely and effectively with important project stakeholders like the PM, development leads, UAT, and BSA, among others.
- Supporting resource management for the associated project and test effort estimation.
- Identify and discuss risks that affect the project's schedule, deliverables, and overall success.
- 6 or more years of testing experience overall
- Experience as a lead automation tester (2+ years)
- Solid programming language foundation and comprehension.
- Knowledge with tools for test automation such as Selenium and Appium.
- It is essential to be familiar with tools like Git, Maven, TestNG, Ant, and Bamboo.
- Experience building test automation pipelines on CICD platforms and using SQL and databases.
- *Please note that we can only accept applicants who are eligible to work in Japan at the time of applying.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- The capacity to coordinate several work groups to achieve organizational objectives.
About our client
Please feel free to reach out to me to learn more regarding this unique opportunity!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.