Associate Director Compliance, Japan
- BBBH805956 May 20, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
Leading foreign bank seeks Compliance AD for their Tokyo office. This position has the opportunity to take over as Head of Compliance after a few years.
- Good opportunity at a foreign bank with a career track to department head.
- Main responsibilities include: Providing compliance advice to business and supporting functions in the area of securities and banking
- Communicating with regulators and external/internal auditors, and working together with stakeholders to improve internal control framework of the bank
- Implementing all risk & compliance initiatives, policies, framework etc in line with group standards
- Embedding a proactive risk & compliance culture and delivering risk services to the Japan business, supporting the achievement of business objectives / growth
- Reviewing and advising AML/KYC and Sanction compliance
- Building strong relationship and trust with stakeholders
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, Native Japanese
- Be willing to step up to head of compliance eventually
- Fixed income, business advisory, AML, regulatory experience is welcome
- Securities exposure
- Interpersonal skills
About our client
A leading foreign bank with a relaxed work environment, they have a stable business in Japan and allow for flex work/hybrid work.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
+813 4550 6517