Associate Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions Group
- BBBH793503 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
Credit analyst at leading global firm, Financial Institution coverage
- Analyzing necessary data and information for determining ratings on financial institutions.
- Prepares drafts for press releases, reports, and industry commentaries.
- Monitors performance of rated companies, by the method of public filings reviews, issuer and/or portfolio trends, direct contact with issuers, and by following the market.
- Meeting with issuers and investors, attend rating committee meetings.
- Some relevant experience working with data - analytical position a plus.
- An understanding of financial markets.
- Financial analysis skills and accounting knowledge (e.g cash flow analysis, PnL, reading financial statements)
About our client
Leading provider of credit risk solutions and market data.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment