- Nov 18, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Application Security Engineer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Design hard-to-crack applications and services with the latest security.
- Training colleagues in secure development
- Lead discussions on security architecture decisions with product managers and other stakeholders.
- Conduct threat model assessments and training using a standard threat modeling framework.
- Supporting design teams in identifying, quantifying, and remediating potential security vulnerabilities based on actual threats.
- Quickly create proof of concepts and/or environments that demonstrate why controls are needed to mitigate risk.
- Ensure compliance with PCI-DSS and other common security frameworks.
- Experience with complex vulnerability management (e.g. SAST and DAST).
- Experience with one or more security assessments (e.g. Fortify, Veracode, CheckMarx, AppScan, etc.).
- Technical knowledge to understand vulnerability risks and remediation steps.
- Experience with DevSecOps, building security controls into a CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.).
- Extensive experience developing software in one or more modern general-purpose programming languages, including Java, Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud security
- Confidence in Docker and Terraform development tools and CI/CD.
- Has the right to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.