- Nov 01, 2022
One of the most profitable US bulge bracket firm in Japan is seeking to hire investment bankers for their Real Estate, FSG, FIG, Industrials, TMT and Healthcare team(s)
- Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, M&A strategic advisory
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
- Contributing to team discussions. cross-communication with various colleagues overseas and client meetings accordingly
- Provide rapid and accurate market judgements to colleagues and clients
- Prepare and deliver client presentations, origination tools in a clear and compelling manner
- Assist in development of junior bankers (Associates and above)
- A strong track record of academic achievements, graduating with a bachelor's or higher
- Previous experience working in either foreign or Japanese firm having 1+ year experience is ideal
- High-level of attention of detail, analytical and modeling skills
- Ability to work under pressure, team-oriented and have good communication and negotiation skills
About our client
One of the most reputable and respected US bulge bracket firm which has a strong track record and foothold in the Japan market for decades have been supporting domestic & offshore corporations, government, institutions and private companies. Retains one of the most profitable firms in Japan market pre / post COVID.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.