- JN -062023-1939575
- Aug 21, 2023
Join as a specialized consultant for aviation data
- Conduct in-depth research and deliver comprehensive value assessments for clients in aviation, technology, and financial services
- Generate detailed and customized reports based on project requirements, providing excellent insights and data-driven recommendations
- Contribute to global advisory projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams across multiple offices
- Utilize advanced data analysis techniques to extract valuable insights and trends
- Stay updated on industry developments and market trends to enhance the quality of research and reports
- Present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in researching, manipulating, and analyzing large datasets
- Strong presentation skills and experience leading and delivering large projects
- Professional experience or keen interest in aviation/travel or related financial services sectors is a plus
- All data is in English and may need to be presented in Japanese, so a strong command of both English and Japanese is a must.
About our client
A global data company empowering airlines, airports, travel companies, technology leaders, and financial institutions to expedite their digital evolution, helping them make better business decisions by understanding the past, present and future.