- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Contract type: Haken (Long-term & Fulltime) Opportunity to work with a global insurance company; managing multiple high-level projects over the course of a 3 year long transformation
- Contract Type: Outsourced (Long-term)
- The Agile project managers are responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality technical solutions that contribute to key business strategies. Agile project managers lead cross-functional development teams through all stages of the product development process (from discovery to development and system launch).
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects in an agile environment.
- Scrum and project management training.
- Knowledge of various project planning and tracking tools such as Azure DevOps, Trello, JIRA, etc.
- Strong planning skills - schedules, resource allocation, issue management, tracking, etc.
- Able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills as well as highly effective communication skills.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest general insurance business with offices all over the globe. In Japan, they are one of the key player in general insurance.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.