- JN -082023-1945133
- Aug 17, 2023
- ¥11M to ¥14M
English: Basic level
You will be in charge of customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of Active Directory. Also, you support the customers to build, deploy, operate and optimize enterprise environment.
- Design and architecture of Windows/LDAP Active Directory management
- Working with domain controllers, domain joins, PO, LDAP /AD authentication, and handling user/ group accounts and permissions.
- Planning, designing, building, and implementing AD Forest
- Manage network component TCP/IP, iSCSI, DNS and DHCP, Domain Controller replication, and organizational unit management
Hybrid: First 4-12 weeks - 80-90% at customer site, After that - 25-30% at customer site, remaining time Work-from-Home
- Experience in designing and architecting Windows/LDAP Active Directory management.
- Experience working with domain controllers, domain joins, PO, LDAP /AD authentication, and handling user/ group accounts and permissions.
- Familiarity with Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Knowledge of Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (ADLDS) and Active Directory Rights Management Services (ADRMS)
- Deep understanding of Windows Server and its associated components
- Experience in Implementing security policies, conditional access, Azure RBAC Model, and Connection sync rules
- Knowledge of ADFS integration and implementation
About our client
The company is an international solution provider. Their services are mainly customer and technical support, sales, and back-office operations for different industries.