You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH807135 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
Financial data vendor with a diverse, international team searching for an Account Manager
- Manages retains and grows assigned accounts (corporate and financial institutions).
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end - including meetings, product demonstrations, consultation and detailed proposals.
- Develops further contact network within accounts, building relationships with decision makers across divisions and teams.
- Drive further business by also bringing in new clients that have a need for the services.
- Work collaboratively with global teams to bring the best service to the clients.
- 2+ years of sales and/or account management experience in a similar discipline (data, SaaS, solution selling, financial services/alternatives market.
- Sales motivated, team-focused attitude.
- Working knowledge or interest in financial services or Tech fields.
About our client
London-based specialized data solutions provider with a strong market niche
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment