- JN -082023-1944646
- Aug 08, 2023
- ¥11M to ¥14M
The company is looking for a Cloud Manager who can build, monitor, and operate cloud environment as well as collaborate with the teams in Japan and overseas.
- Cloud building support
- Migration and operation of in-house system server to the cloud
- Examination and documentation of rules for cloud building, monitoring, and operation
- Automation and optimization of cloud building, monitoring, and operation processes
- Cost optimization of the cloud environment as well as security project promotion
- Incident support
- 3+ years experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Experience in Azure building and management
- Knowledge of Windows server and network
- Japanese (Native or N1 level)
- English (Business)
※ Must be living in Japan
- Knowledge of security
- Microsoft Azure-related certification
- Experience in AWS or GCP
- Experience in SRE
- Good communication skills and logical thinking
About our client
The company is one of the biggest international companies, offering audit, consulting, and tax advisory across diverse industries. It aids businesses in enhancing performance, managing risks, and seizing opportunities in sectors like finance, technology, healthcare, and energy.
They are looking for someone who can take care of the entire group's in-house cloud tasks.