- Nov 14, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
HAKEN : Largest US based e-commerce and retail giant looking to hire an Infrastructure Lead position to support the team management and also rollout internal infra projects.
- Assist in managing the infrastructure team, inter-team and inter-departmental collaboration
- Coordination within the team
- Grasping tasks within own team, managing progress, reporting to manager (team)
- Working on Server/Network/DB/PBX
- This role will be predominately working-from-home, occasionally in-office.
- 5-7 years of overall infrastructure engineering and operations.
- Experienced in managing and/or leading a team.
- Experienced in supporting infrastructure projects.
- Native Japanese preferred
- Business level English
About our client
Our client is the largest retail business within its category focusing on retail, fashion, media, social, live streaming, technology, customer service, design and more, you'll find amazing projects to work on. If you want to grow professionally and learn every day, you'll thrive with this company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.