Senior Manager, Operational risk Frameworks
- BBBH781108 May 12, 2021 $160k - $180k
Drive a strong risk culture and embed the risk management framework into business processes whilst working with fast-moving full of high energy team players
Exciting payments company, pushing the boundaries, offering a solution that evolves to keep people at the forefront of modern payment systems.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Risk and Compliance, this role will support the development and implementation of key compliance policies, associated processes and controls within the organisation.
- Enhancing and embedding Risk Management policies and Framework
- Designing and rolling out the firm's Risk & Compliance Framework (including but not limited to defining standards, processes and controls related to data collection, classification, access, storage, sharing (including with third parties), escalation of risks and incidents, internal/external reporting and disclosure)
- Undertaking periodic risk reviews, privacy impact assessments on new business initiatives, projects, products and/or Business-As-Usual activities and advising the business on appropriate control measures
- Leading/assisting with the investigation of incident and breaches
- Designing and implementing an appropriate control testing framework
- Constructively challenging the business on their risk management measures and influencing business priorities and outcomes
- Driving a strong risk culture and embedding the risk management framework into business processes
What you'll need to have:
- A strong background in risk management
- A proven track record in driving and delivering risk related change and effective outcomes
- Experience in a financial institution, regulator, Big 4 or other major consultancy
- Strong ability to influence, lead and motivate others
What's in it for you?
- Global Company
- We have an innovative culture, our office is dynamic, fast-moving full of high energy team players
- We have fun - pretty easy-going team and work well in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
- Open communication
- Wellness program
To express your interest please APPLY NOW.
+61 (0)2 8986 3151