- BBBH783764 Jun 01, 2021 $120k - $160k
An exciting opportunity now exists for an accomplished PMO Manager to join and help build out a greenfield Transformation Program.
The PMO is responsible for developing and maintaining accurate and integrated reporting and governance activities , that enable the timely and effective delivery of all projects thot reside in the PMO.
As a boutique-scale studio working on large-scale, high-end projects, we engage people who hold themselves to the highest standards. Our people are committed to being an integral part of self-motivated teams delivering quality outcomes. Comoraderie, enjoyment of the work, a collaborative spirit and mutual respect a re key to our studio culture, grounded by anunwavering commitment to the integrity of the finished projects.
Project Management and PMO Capability
- Work with Steering Group and Project Leaders to prepare detailed project
- Coordinate the central PMO governance, reporting and compliance
- Monitor and analyse project programmes to identify resource and budgeting requirements
- Create and manage the project schedule and project delivery framework
- Manage project compliance by monitoring, tracking and reporting on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, costs and quality metrics, are in line with a pproved project plans
- Participate in project workshops to identify and collate information that will impact projects
- Organise and document nominated project meetings and nominated studio meetings
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years' Project Management experience working with a diverse range of clients and industries (Architecture / Design preferred but not critical)
- Advanced skills and knoweldge in project scheduling and reportingsoftwo re packages including Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team
If this is you and you are interested in the role, please apply or feel free to reach out directly with your resume - Dpreston@morganmckinley.com
+61 (0)2 8986 3132