- Hawthorn East
- JN -042023-1931147
- Apr 19, 2023
- $350 - $450 pd
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a leading financial services client based in Melbourne.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a leading financial services client based in Melbourne. This role will sit within the team providing banking and reconciliation, regulatory reporting, accounting and tax processing, and project support to various internal and external customers.
This is a contract role initially for 12 months.
Rate is up to $400 per day + super
Hybrid work set up - 2 to 3 days in the Hawthorn East, VIC office
About the Job:
- Prepare monthly reconciliation files and other regulatory reporting
- Prepare and review bank account reconciliations and conduct investigations on outstanding items
- Ensure all banking tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Prepare and review BASs, APRA returns, Financial Reports and tax returns before lodgement
- Ensure all regulatory lodgements are met
- Liaise with Auditors
- Experience in a similar capacity as Financial Accountant within the Banking / Financial Services Industry
- Previous APRA reporting / audit / regulatory experience
- Previous financial year end reporting experience
- University degree in accounting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your updated CV (Ivan Mark De Leon)
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment