- TACS123 Jul 30, 2021 Competitive
Join the leading Transformation recruitment team in Australia. This team's ability to blend fun with high performance has seen them deliver year on year, which has now positioned them with a significant share of the Sydney market and a strong presence across all key sectors. With over 27 years of combined recruitment experience, this team has built a reputation for being experts in PM recruitment and are the first port of call for PM professionals - candidates and clients alike. Combine this with flexible working, a lucrative commission scheme, industry leading incentives and benefits and fantastic career pathways, this is a recruitment opportunity not to be missed.
- Running a dual 360 desk with a bias towards high volume contract solutions.
- Working on PSA accounts where there are live roles and an ongoing pipeline of work.
- Working in partnership with experienced Consultants from the Business Analysis and Change Management space to assist in building your desk and growing both our Commerce & Industry and Financial Services market share.
- Sourcing and building relationships with Project Management candidates, managing them through the entire recruitment process.
- Working with and growing an existing client base, managing their business needs and being up to speed with recruitment trends.
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your key business areas within the Business Analysis space.
- Attending regular networking events and presenting at company and client events.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' previous contract recruitment experience
- A strong understanding of the Project Management discipline
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a fast-paced contract desk
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sales driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work 2020
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches', 4-hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. With global reach, your career opportunities are endless. Boasting 13 years' of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value beyond delivering the best talent to clients and giving candidates access to the best opportunities. This insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award winning levels of success.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Jonty Plewes on +61 (02) 8986 3128