- BBBH789834 Aug 13, 2021 Competitive
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary technology team, working closely with our customers (business, software vendors and partners).
The team is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of systems that support our customers through all aspects of the insurance value chain.
The role: Employing a practical testing process to deliver end-to-end solutions covering all aspects of testing including functional and non-functional testing, system and integration, usability and user acceptance. Be a member of the team dealing with the testing lifecycle within an agile and waterfall development approach, including User Acceptance Testing and Operational Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with business to understand the business processes and where the system functionality fits to maximize testing effectiveness.
- Able to Identify test scenarios and write test cases in Azure DevOps.
- Carry out analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to business requests.
- Create automated test scripts for API and UI testing and the related test data sets.
- Participate in planning on the project/sprint, test execution and provision of regular test progress and quality reporting.
- Work with technical resources within the development, infrastructure and operations team to ensure that test environments are set up with software and products under test, appropriate test data and materials.
- Prioritise test requirements in the context of business and project risk.
- Provide visibility and reporting of defects and resolution.
- Work with subject matter experts during testing of the products on each iterative release.
- Be responsible for work quality and process, ensuring it meets the business standards.
- Learn new and keep abreast of existing technologies and apply to projects as required including helping to build a test automation framework.
- Assist the business units and other team members.
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle
- Minimum 3 years' experience in testing roles
- Experience working on large projects and delivering the full testing life cycle
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in test automation is advantageous, specifically Selenium, C# and Specflow.
- Experience in implementing automation framework for UI and API testing.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), Time Management and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage issues, risks, dependencies and project scope changes, flexibility, proactivity and strong can-do attitude is a must.
- Testing or IT certifications would be an advantage and advanced levels for Microsoft applications.
Permanent opportunity based in North Sydney with room for growth and development in the business, join an internationally recognised company that promotes Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and fully supports flexible working opportunities.
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume in a word form to email@example.com via the below link.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment