- Feb 14, 2023
- $160k - $180k
Technology Risk Opportunity at an International Bank with a demonstrated leading global footprint in financial services.
The organisation is ranked top 3 in Australia across their branches worldwide. Known for their global brand, company culture, leaders and competitive salaries.
A line 1 technology risk role applying your tech background to advise the business on the technology risk mitigating factors to align with the correct risk appetite. (controls testing, assurance & advisory). Utilising your technology risk experience to advise the business on IT risk frameworks, & controls.
- Maintaining and enhancing key controls testing.
- Providing technology risk advisory to key stakeholders in the business.
- Formalising actions to mitigate risk gaps
- Correct implementation and identification of IT Risk/security.
- Advising on business project risk assessments.
What they have to offer:
- Flexable working arrangements
- Above market salaries
- Great company benefits
Ability to practise your technical understanding to IT environment, including its architectural direction in context of risk management, in order to be able, provide relevant risk advice.
- Seasoned experience in technology risk within retail banking.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in providing tech risk advisory to key parts of the business.