- Mar 06, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Exciting opportunity for a seasoned technical Project Manager to plan and manage the execution of package software implementation & integration projects for a high level government department based in
Exciting opportunity for a seasoned technical Project Manager to plan and manage the execution of package software implementation & integration projects for a high level government department based in Parramatta.
This is initially a contract until October 2023, with great potential to extend
Hybrid work set up - Parramatta and work from home
Rate is up to $1000 per day + super
About the Job:
- Deliver and implement technology solutions by creating and managing the planning and delivery of various projects
- Define project schedules and allocate resources
- Regularly communicate and foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors to ensure project outcomes are met
- Manage team/s to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within scope and budget.
- Effectively monitor the health of the projects including status, risks, issues, dependencies and benefits.
- Complete mandatory project documentation and fulfil record and reporting requirements for the projects.
- Participate/facilitate procurement tender process and activities
- Highly technical PM with 5+ years experience in project management and delivery of IT projects for large organisations
- Strong background in software implementation and managing platform integration projects
- Previous government or public sector experience is preferred
- Previous experience in rostering applications highly regarded
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent certifications preferred
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment