Stakeholder Engagement Manager
- BBBH798087 Nov 03, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
Develop and manage strong working relationships with external customers for a new major technology innovation program, for a leading Government Department.
This leading Government Department is seeking an Stakeholder Engagement Manager for a 6 month contract. In this role you will be responsible for developign new business opportunities, contributing to the relationship management, engagement and implementation activities associated with the implementation of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) providers across partners.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Propose new technology concepts to external companies and work with them through implementation.
- Creation, tracking and reporting on partner engagement and implementations
- Engagement with partner operators from initial contact through to implementation
- Facilitate workshops; deliver information sessions, solution demonstrations and value propositions to partner operators.
- Identify, report and manage risks and issues
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed.
- Business Development experience, ideally within technology solution integrations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Consultant | Government
+61 (0)2 8986 3154