- JN -042023-1931234
- Apr 19, 2023
- $450 - $600 pd
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Manager / Procurement Sourcing Specialist for an essential government utilities organisation that aims to create a more sustainable future for the stat
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Manager / Procurement Sourcing Specialist for an essential government utilities organisation that aims to create a more sustainable future for the state.
This role will be mainly responsible for managing all aspects of the sourcing to contract process involved in a range of professional engineering services projects.
This is a contract role initially for 12 months, with likelihood to extend
Hybrid work set up - Parramatta office 2 to 3 days in a week, and work from home
Rate is up to $650 per day + super
About the Job:
- Support all procurement and sourcing aspects for a range of professional engineering services projects and initiatives by the organisation
- Build and maintain relationships with the business in order to deeply understand procurement requirements and provide a responsive and business-centric service.
- Provide expert advice to the business on all aspects of procurement and contract management policy, process, systems and frameworks.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and provide expert advice in the development and/or review scope of requirements in partnership with business stakeholders
- Support the implementation of category management plans and prioritise work activities in close consultation with the category managers.
- Manage the source to contract process, including preparation of RFx documentation, communication with suppliers, evaluation of supplier proposals and contract negotiations, ensuring value for money outcomes and facilitating the timely award of contracts
- Manage and support the contract negotiation process and coordinate the preparation of contracts
- Previous experience in a similar role as sourcing manager / procurement sourcing specialist in a commercial and strategy focused environment
- Background in Professional Engineering Services projects is highly preferred
- Ability to deliver and help drive project outcomes
- Previous public sector / government experience is an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Procurement, Business) or experience deemed equivalent
- Sound knowledge of procurement and sourcing processes, policies, systems and frameworks
- Sound stakeholder relationship management, communication, and negotiation skills
Please submit your updated CV (Ivan Mark De Leon)
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment