Senior Technical Business Analyst
- BBBH776944 Mar 04, 2021 Competitive
Play an integral role in data determination of a major divestment/separation program. Drive remediation and data clean up.
A major Australian Bank is going through a strategic transformation to reshape the business to concentrate on it's core businesses and markets, and improve performance. This divestment program is focused on building a simpler, stronger bank and helping achieve its priorities.
The Senior Technical BA will have a strong data skill set and work alongside the business in data determination, remediation and drive data clean up.
- Elicitation, definition, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to support delivery of target business value aligning with the scope of the business case without direction or guidance
- Apply a high degree of commercial acumen and strategic understanding of business systems (people, process, technology and organisation) to own work and work of others to assist in conveying the appropriate recommendations.
- Participate in assurance of the solution through various stages ensuring the change is in accordance to the agreed requirements
- Defining "As Is" and "To Be" processes as required.
- High level of competency working in the different BABOK areas including Elicitation, Requirements Lifecycle Management, Strategic Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition, Solution Evaluation.
- Experience in data determination and separation
- Insurance industry exposure essential
- Experience in large complex divestment/separation programs
Senior Consultant | Transformation Recruitment
02 8986 105