- BBBH781104 May 04, 2021 $160k - $180k
This is a great opportunity to drive innovation and influence risk strategy to support the Group risk management approach at a growing and well known retailer in Australia.
Australia's leading Retail Group is seeking a Senior Risk Manager to join their business.
As a senior manager you will have the opportunity to engage with a variety of stakeholders to embed the importance of a risk and compliance mindset to all parts of the business. The role additionally requires a strong leadership competency, proactively seeking opportunities to further develop and modernise risk management strategies within the Group.
- Be a source of influence and experience in driving and embedding a risk management mindset across the business.
- Partnering with data analytics specialists within the business to identify opportunities to develop, test and report on processes and controls.
- Working with Line 1 Business functions, building effective relations with a diverse range of internal stakeholders to empower risk and compliance awareness and engagement across the Group.
- Innovating risk management strategies, proactively seeking opportunities to further tailor these towards key businesses goals and objectives.
- Actively reporting and building productive relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders to support the Group's risk management approach
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 7 or more years in a risk management role, within a consulting, advisory or established corporate function
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of fundamental risk management skills such as business process reviews and risk and control assessments.
- Experience with data visualisation tools desirable
- An ability to partner with colleagues and external stakeholders to produce positive outcomes to the Group risk environment.
- A customer-driven focus, able to be maintained in a highly dynamic workplace environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in producing internal reports, presenting a range of complex information in a synthesised manner.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136