You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Senior Project Officer
- BBBH819608 Jun 20, 2022 $600 - $800 pd
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Officer to join a well known financial services client. This role will help deliver a multiyear and high-profile tech program.
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Officer to join a well known financial services client.
This role will help deliver a multiyear and high-profile tech program.
This is a 6-month initial contract, with potential to extednd.
Location assignment is hybrid -- South Eveleigh + WFH
About the Job:
- Assisting in project management processes, for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and benefits tracking.
- Proactively monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Coordinating program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance group
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholder
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools , and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Experience in delivering tansformation program for a large and complex organisation is ideal
- Expterience in both private and public sector is preferred
- Has strong financial acumen and excellent Excel skills
- A strong all around project officer working with delivery leads of each program, looking after risks & issues, dependencies
- Planview experience & open to other PM tools
- Can work in a fast-paced role and can think on their feet, and outside the box
Consultant | Government Recruitment