Senior Product Risk Manager
- BBBH785160 Jun 17, 2021 $160k - $180k
This role will work closely with stakeholders at all levels and act as a key adviser, enhance frameworks and manage regulator relationships.
Leading Global Bank, known to be an innovative organisation with an excellent track record of promoting within. This organisation has been experiencing strong growth and uplifting their capability and looking for an experienced Product Compliance Senior Manager to join the Banking team.
- Evaluare and manage the governance framework, manage compliance and coordinate governance committees.
- identify and assess product risks, compliance activities and regulatory change impact as well as well as advising regulatory change projects across the bank.
- You will review and enhance the compliance and risk management framework across multiple retail banking products such as depoistis.
- Advise and assist key stakeholders to meet their compliance requirements
- Advise the business on new and changed regulations and standards such as BEAR and FAR, and assist the business to assess business impacts
- Supporting the senior leadership team in completing the required activities to establish a strong governance and compliance framework
- Driving a strong risk culture and risk & compliance management practices across the organisation.
- Supporting the business in prioritising and resolving issues on the Product Lifecycle processes as they arise
- Coaching and training team to ensure consistent adherence to programs and processes.
Background & Experience:
- Over 7 years product risk and compliance experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong experience in product lifecycle and BEAR
- A background and understanding of risk management and the regulatory and compliance environment in retail financial services and/or banking.
- Relevant degree (Law, Finance, Commerce) or similar discipline
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of commercial acumen and self-motivation
- Ability to drive strong business stakeholder relationships with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136