- BBBH791873 Sep 02, 2021 Competitive
Innovative global bank with an excellent track record of promoting within. Will you be getting a promotion this year? Entrepreneurial and innovative culture
This organisation has been experiencing strong growth, uplifting their capability and looking for an experienced Risk Controls Banking Product Senior Manager to join the Consumer Banking team.
This role will work closely with business stakeholders at all levels and act as a key adviser, enhance frameworks and drive high product performance.
You will join an entrepreneurial and innovative culture, that is committed to meeting community expectations and working agile to embrace a growth mindset.
- You will review and enhance the risk management framework across multiple retail banking products including home loans, commercial loans, car loans, credit cards and deposits across the Personal Banking and Business Banking channels.
- Working in partnership with business stakeholders, to reshape our approach to the ongoing management of risks and controls.
- Provide risk expertise with identification of product performance and controls effectiveness and end-to-end product value chains.
- Assess control testing activity, results and actions and impact, and identify opportunities for enhancement/streamlining.
- Work on implement and improve the risk approach and control environment.
- Development of an ongoing product monitoring framework to ensure products are performing as intended across the end-to-end value chain.
- Improving stakeholder visibility, awareness and understanding of the risk and control environment in place to support their business creation, maintenance, continuous improvement, and governance over the approach to ensure consistency and the implementation of best practice.
- Leadership and mentoring responsibilities for direct reports, as well as the broader team
- Role-modelling a proactive risk management culture and making substantial contributions to broader team strategy and direction.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the risk and control environment in a major bank.
- Over 5 years experience in financial services developing hands-on practical understanding of the implementation of risk and control frameworks to manage non-financial risks in highly regulated contexts.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and promote a strong risk culture while balancing competing priorities.
- Outcome focused, proactive with great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can confidentially contact Maria Konstantinou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 157 525 for a confidential discussion.
Associate Director | Risk & Compliance Recruitment
+61 (0)2 8986 3151