- BBBH782062 May 17, 2021 $160k - $180k
You will support the risk management and monitoring including the implementation and adherence to the risk management framework, policies and controls across the Line of Business.
Looking for an experienced Risk & Controls manager to join a leading Australian bank and help manage the development of a new line of business within business lending.
You will contribute to ensuring the divisional and business operations and risk management practices align to the frameworks, policies, risk strategy, regulatory obligations, and appetite of the Group.
- Work with the Regulatory Controls team to develop, implement and improve the risk approach and control environment.
- Support the business with Group standards and developing a consistent and complementary control environment for priority risk classes.
- Provide risk expertise with identification of common controls across the line of business/value chain that can be standardised/ centralised.
- Assess control testing activity, results and actions and impact, and identify opportunities for enhancement/streamlining.
- Maintain risks, issues, incidents, and controls in the risk management system.
- Provide insights and reporting for risk committees and board risk committees.
- Assist with mapping and documentation of existing controls and standards
- Provide input to matters of Conduct risk and Risk in Change.
- Coach and support the business to build greater risk awareness and capability.
Our client is a leading Australian bank that has a growing presence globally. Work with a high-performing and extremely dynamic team that is friendly, experienced and deliverables focused.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a risk management or legal compliance professional with a strong Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Risk assessment experience, including material risk policy components related to the risk class.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the risk and control environment in a major bank.
- Outcome focused, proactive with great communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Quality assurance experience
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136