- BBBH778921 Mar 31, 2021 $160k - $180k
One of the world's leading financial institutions is looking for a Internal Audit Senior Manager to join their Internal audit team.
The role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is interested in supporting, innovating and maintaining the operational compliance of this large financial institution.
Being part of the Asset Management and Capital teams, you will gain extensive exposure to a number of high-level stakeholders across the Company. The primary purpose of the role will be to support and lead various compliance based activities, working cooperatively across various business units.
Open to start remotely for Australians and Permanent Residents looking to move back home.
- Innovate, execute and evaluate various control functions to provide independent assurance to the Board and senior management.
- Lead the collaborate with other business units across the company to determine impact on the overall control environment and audit approach
- Commitment to delivering high quality reporting and communication to all relevant stakeholders, synthesising complicated information in a simplified manner.
- Own, manage and engage senior stakeholders and contribute your insights into the developing area of non-financial risk and financial crime.
- You will join the Internal Audit team which is represented internationally across a range of the business' international internal audit units. There may be a prospect of international travel.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience in Internal Audit or risk management in a large financial institution.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining functional relationships with stakeholders at all levels, with an unique ability to communicate and influence appropriate.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance standards.
- Experience in adapting to your personal approach to the vision and values of an organisation.
- Able to maintain a commitment to high outcomes in a dynamic, high-stakes environment.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136