Senior Internal Audit Manager - Capital Markets
- BBBH778920 Mar 30, 2021 $180k - $220k
One of the World's leading financial institutions is seeking a highly motivated Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
We have an exciting new opportunity that will play a key role and contribute to the company's business risk management approach.
Joining a global audit team you will work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to undertake core risk management functions, developing existing approaches and reporting on key findings to senior managers
- Adopting a strong risk mindset approach to develop and maintain the company's market facing businesses, associated products and supporting control functions.
- You will be responsible for audit scoping and execution testing within the company, and presentation of the findings to senior management for review.
- Leading a mid-level sized internal audit project team to undertake core risk functions and responsibilities.
- You will work across a number of projects and initiatives, both regional and international, at any one time in a highly collaborative environment.
- Engage with a range of stakeholders to undertake continuous monitoring and improvement of business risk.
- You will join the Internal Audit team which is represented internationally across a range of the business' international internal audit units. There may be a prospect of international travel.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Over 7 years experience in a financial services internal audit role or equivalent industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the area of financial markets and products is a must.
- An ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a collaborative environment, working with a number of business and support functions to support risk management.
- A motivation to produce high quality outcomes in a dynamic and fast-paced workplace environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in team environments with a strong competency in relationship management.
- Ideal candidates will also possess relevant certifications (CEA, CPA, CFA, FRM, CIA).
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136