Senior Economic Business Analyst
- BBBH775479 Feb 11, 2021 $450 - $600 pd
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Economic Analyst to take the next step in their career with a leading Government department
The senior economic/business analyst will lead the development of insights across social and economic issues affecting this NSW Governemnt Department. This will include identifying suitable measures and data, and manipulating datasets to develop actionable insights across the social, economic and environmental policy spaces.
About the role:
- Undertake research and analysis to develop evaluation frameworks to support strong, evidence-based policy development
- Provide comprehensive and sustainable advice and data analysis on economic and social developments.
- Support critical stakeholder engagement activities to identify emerging trends for further examination.
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills and provide easy to understand reports and analysis based on complex qualitative and quantitative sources.
- Present data insights and findings in a user-friendly manner through the development of in-house, customised research snapshots and the use of innovative data platforms and visualisation tools.
- Provide expert data analysis advice and information to relevant stakeholders to facilitate the appropriate interpretation and use of data and support Agency and/or Government policy development
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Government background highli desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Consultant | Government
+61 (0) 28986 3149