Senior Digital Copywriter
- BBBH783191 May 25, 2021 $600 - $800 pd
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Copywriter to join a leading Government Department to work on website migration transformation project.
This leading Government Department is seeking a Senior Digital Copywriter for a 3 month contract based in Parramatta. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the migration of the legacy website to a new website platform, and the introduction of a new self-service customer portal.
- Digital Content Creation refresh including SEO Copywriting, and writing for all device types (content to be device responsive). Working to update copy to a new tone, and working with existing content authors to refresh content.
- Developing copy for new self-service portal - modifying out of the box American labels, banners and other content to be specific to the Department.
- Consideration of SEO Management for new and migrating content.
- Evaluate web traffic and understand reporting systems like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and how to use data to drive audience growth.
- Review content that's driving traffic and know how to maximize audience and engagement.
- Managing conflict, preparing a point of view to guide project leaders on content decisions.
- 8+ years of digital content creation experience working on a large scale digital transformation.
- 5+ years SEO Copywriting.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Experience with digital marketing tactics, including SEO best practices, web analytics.
- Experience with Adobe Audience Experience Manager a plus.
Consultant | Government
+61 (0)2 8986 3154