- JN -052023-1932499
- May 09, 2023
- $160k - $180k
Senior leadership opportunity combining risk and data governance to drive business outcomes. Work from home and a top tier office in the cbd
A leading Bank who are driving digital change and seeing unprecedented growth is seeking a Senior Data Lineage and Data Risk Manager to join an organisation with a strong belief in flexible working and work life balance that places a key focus on individual wellbeing.
This role sits in a close small team with a supportive and experienced leadership team and would suit candidates who have drive and commercial acumen. Getting buy in from key stakeholders and the ability to drive change are essential qualities for this role.
- Supporting adherence to data governance, data lineage and data quality principles, policies and procedures so that the intended purpose of Data Governance is achieved
- Fully assessing the current data controls and seeing where they can be improved
- Contributing to the establishment of the data governance and data quality structure, and the running and maintenance of this structure to support the strategic objectives
- Working with all areas of the business to align the building of frameworks, to support the implementation of the data strategy, taking into account the requirements of the Business, Stakeholders, credit risk
- Working with Data Governance Councils, to ensure they are effective in governing the implementation of the data strategy
- Collaborating with leadership across the business, to understand business data needs and ensuring the Data risk and data lineage Governance function provides the appropriate involvement and engagement
- Working closely within the Data Councils to ensure key data risks and issues are regularly reassessed, well understood within the businesses and that mitigation initiatives are on track
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous financial services experience is highly regarded
- Must have strong experience working on critical data elements (CDE's)
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build high level relationships
- Solid expertise with BCBS 239 or CPG 235 is highly advantageous
Please note only candidates who are currently in Australia and have full working rights can be considered.