Senior Compliance Manager - Line 2 - Banking
- BBBH776393 Mar 01, 2021 $180k - $220k
Global bank looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Manager to join a high performing team, this role will work with senior stakeholders to advice and challenge risks affecting the group.
This opportunity offers a great growth potential, looking for someone with strong compliance experience and proven relationship and stakeholder management skills to support the Head of Compliance in driving and executing the group strategy and ensure an effective framework and controls are in place.
- Provide timely and pragmatic risk and compliance advice to senior management.
- Proactively monitor the legislative and regulatory landscape for change impacting the business and communicate those changes to impacted business lines in sufficient time to ensure compliance obligations are met
- Provide compliance advice to the business on incidents to ensure that recommendations on reportability can be made by key decision makers in line with the requirements of the Incident Management standard and Regulatory deadlines.
- Identifying, reviewing, and maintaining compliance obligations data flowing from Regulatory change..
- Review, challenge and advise on the implementation and embedding of the Compliance Risk Management framework. Participate in Line 2 assurance activity to periodically test the implementation and embedding of compliance obligations.
- Maintain the Significant Policy framework through coordinating the review and draft and assist with implementing solutions to process and control design
- Assist with the input and completion of relevant / required reports to Boards, Committees, Group, Management and Business Units as required.
- Undertake key Governance, projects or compliance role(s) as required to support the overall risk management framework
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Over 8 years experience as a compliance professional with a strong understanding of risk management and the regulatory and compliance environment in retail financial services and or banking
- Tertiary qualifications in Law, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business
- Ability to negotiate and drive strong business stakeholder relationships with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136