- Sydney CBD
- Mar 17, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Exciting opportunity to join a leading bank to work on payments project. If you have a background in IFTI then this is the role for you!
Leading bank is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, collaborating with various stakeholders across the business to drive transformation and improvements across our institutional payments and payment compliance obligations.
- Conduct business analysis for both small and large-scale projects.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide support to the Change team in overseeing and executing the change initiatives related to the portfolio.
- Develop expertise in payment compliance day-to-day activities to lead changes on behalf of the team and provide production support when necessary.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal.
- An independent and motivated individual who can efficiently manage workload, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines even in high-pressure situations.
- Strong analytics, data, and numerical skills; candidates who have made Business Analyst their career choice are preferred.
- Proven track record in building effective relationships and networking.
- Experience in Financial Markets.
- Experience in AML/CTF, Sanctions Screening, IFTI Reporting.
- Technical skills, including data analytics tools such as SQL.
- Experience in international payments.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this exciting opportunity, click apply or email
This role is based in Sydney and would require candidates to have full working right in Australia.
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment