Excellent opportunity to work for the NSW Government on a large end to end systems data migration project with a dynamic team.
NSW Government is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their well established and high performing team deliverying a large data migration project. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of this project, working with various stakeholders across the business.
About the role:
Working closely the Technical Business Analyst, you will ;
- Enagage and manage the key stakeholders.
- Identify, articulate and manage requirements and tasks for data migration project. Work alongside with program leads and key stakeholders in data migration implementation activities.
- Lead and guide program SMEs, including testing and other streams in achieving program outcomes.
- Good end to end practical experience in systems data migration including extensive experience in data migration projects and understanding of data migration processes and activities. (Essential)
- Current/ Previous NSW Government experience as a Business Analyst (Essential).
- Experience leading a team/ Scrum Master experience (essential).
- Strong documentation skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong Business focused Business Analyst.