Senior Analyst Regulatory Reporting
- BBBH773859 Feb 03, 2021 $80k - $100k
Senior Analyst Regulatory Reporting - Leading Australian Bank - $90k + super = bonus - Fantastic team and great mentorship
Leveraging your technical skills, as a Senior Analyst, you will:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Capital, Credit Risk and Exposures regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS.
- Assist in the preparation of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met.
- Help run the month end process of generating and scrutinizing product level Exposures and RWA through the in-house system.
- Optimise capital through initiatives to validate capital treatment with internal stakeholders including Credit Policy
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units.
- Actively contribute to the Regulatory Reporting and vision, business and culture plans
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA status, with an understanding of the key drivers in a regulatory driven environment, or knowledge of financial products
- Experience in regulatory reporting environment, particularly in Group reporting highly regarded
- Strong numerate and accounting skills with an understanding of financial products
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- SQL, SAS, AXIOM
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Ideally this role would suit a Big 4 first mover or someone who has experience working within Banking. If you feel that you have the right experience for this role please hit the apply button or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3149