Senior Analyst - Product Control, Financial Markets
- BBBH776214 Feb 23, 2021 $100k - $120k
You will be involved in a high-profile financial instrument based continuous improvement agenda in a collaborative and motivated team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's leading institutional banks as part of their Finance team. You will be involved in a high-profile financial instrument based continuous improvement agenda in a collaborative and motivated team. If you are interested in financial instruments and enjoy working with data and leading change, this role is for you.
- Analysis and analysis of the daily Profit and Loss.
- Preparation, delivery and review of daily and monthly financial results
- Balance sheet clearance reconciliation process on daily/monthly basis
- Fully understanding and overseeing product systems
- Improving efficiency of controls and processes to add value to the business
- Assistance in statutory and regulatory reporting
Who you are:
- Big 4 audit first mover with financial services exposure encourage
- Product control experience is desirable but not essential
- CA/CPA qualified
- Technically strong knowledge of financial products and related accounting considerations
- Basic knowledge of Alteryx, SQL and VBA is desirable
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and process improvement mindset
Please register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for these roles.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110