Risk SME Lead - Data Migration Program - 12FTC
- BBBH773421 Jan 19, 2021 Competitive
The Risk Lead role is the dedicated Assurance and Oversight for Risk and Compliance for the data migration and other Project
On a day to day basis:
- The Risk Lead role is the dedicated Assurance and Oversight for Risk and Compliance for the Project. Aside from responsibility for the design of the risk & compliance model for the program, the Risk Lead is responsible for the correct implementation of 3 lines of defence and adherence to the Project Streams being accountable for the risks of their stream and proper execution of the Treatment Strategies that mitigate these.
- Some of the detailed outputs would include undertaking the delivered risk and compliance assessment and advice and sign off on the appropriate mitigation plans to manage these risk and obligations, advise on the appropriate controls and processes to manage the relevant risk/compliance and then doing the assurance over the mitigation plan outcomes; Designing the program testing and assurance program and then undertaking key elements of the ongoing assurance work needed across the program;managing the key regulatory engagements for the program, providing independent oversight and aggregated reporting to management and board across the program;
- The Risk Lead needs to also engage across the program at all levels to understand current and emerging risks and how these may impact the project scope, project plan or budget. Given the timeline and complexity of this project, issues such as dependencies, integration timelines and other requirements (data management, APRA, security) having a dedicated Risk Lead is crucial to oversee all parts of the program and respond accordingly to anticipate and/or mitigate effectively.
- On a fortnightly basis, the Risk Lead needs to ensure that risk information collated across the program is properly assessed and key issues escalated to the SteerCo.
- The Risk Lead is also accountable for the various Assurance activities underway for the program itself as well as key vendors in preparation for data migrations. The Risk Lead also plays an important role to design the BAU Assurance requirements and ensure these are understood, agreed and represented in vendor RFPs, MSA's and integration plans
The ideal candidate will have risk and compliance assurance experience having worked on risks associated with projects in a technology environment within superannuation. In particular in large data migrations.
Must have strong experience with data management, information security, and technology risk management.
Most importantly the successful candidate must have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and the demonstrated ability to manage complex issues with projects and senior management.
If you have the above experience please APPLY NOW, for further information please call Maria on 0411 157 525
+61 (0)2 8986 3151