Risk & Compliance Manager - Superannuation
- BBBH794565 Oct 06, 2021 Competitive
The purpose of the Risk & Compliance Manager role is to provide operational compliance and risk advice to assist the business in managing its risks and obligations within the board approved risk
Centered around strong sincere company values for their reason for being, this Award winning Superannuation fund is industry leading in size and processes. As an employer of choice, you will be joining a company who is passionate about supporting their members and staff.
This organisation offers an excellent work life balance, flexible working from home, accommodating individuals in their personal needs, community focused.
- Provide risk and compliance advice to business partners as required and in a compliant and timely manner
- Maintain and deliver relevant reporting and compliance framework documentation for the Boards and Audit Risk and Compliance Committees
- Monitor the Group Risk and Compliance system to ensure compliance obligations are up to date, relevant compliance questions are being asked of businesses areas and non-compliant responses are being escalated effectively
- Conduct and deliver compliance awareness programs and reviews for relevant business areas
- Support senior management in driving the compliance program through obligations review, controls uplift and compliance attestations
- Support senior management in driving the risk program through risk self-assessments, risk frameworks, policies and procedures. This also includes continuous improvement of risk, controls and key risk indicators Monitor and test risk self-assessment responses and update as required due to legislative and procedural changes.
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience
- Strong risk and compliance knowledge
- Superannuation product knowledge
- Experience with obligations and developing controls
Associate Director | Risk & Compliance Recruitment
+61 (0)2 8986 3151