Risk & Compliance Consultant
- BBBH781103 May 04, 2021 $80k - $100k
The role plays a central part in strengthening the Group's risk and compliance approach, partnering and build a robust culture of risk management.
An exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Retail Group's as a Risk and Compliance Consultant.
The right candidate will have strong competencies in foundational risk and compliance management methodologies.
You will apply your expertise to support a broad range of risk and compliance activities, engaging with a variety of stakeholders to advance the core purpose and strategies of the Group
- Promoting a risk management culture across the Group, identifying, assessing, documenting and reporting on key risk and compliance strategies and frameworks.
- Driving innovation to existing approaches to deliver positive outcomes, aligned to the Group's broader strategy and purpose.
- Actively supporting the implementation and maintenance of Operational Compliance Plans, sharing key reporting to stakeholders both internal and external to the Group.
- Partnering with Line 1 Business functions to proactively identify opportunities to develop, and build a risk and compliance-aware culture.
- Reviewing key analytic reports, influencing the improvement of processes and controls.
- Monitoring grievance and whistleblower complaints, coordinating review by relevant business stakeholders and SME's.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 4 or more years in a risk or assurance role, within a consulting, advisory or established corporate function
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of fundamental risk management skills such as business process reviews and risk and control assessments.
- Experience with G-Suite, Tableau and Google Data Studio desirable
- An ability to partner with colleagues and external stakeholders to produce positive outcomes to the Group risk and compliance environment.
- A customer-driven focus, able to be maintained in a highly dynamic workplace environment.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136