Regulatory Reporting Manager
- BBBH775998 Feb 19, 2021 $120k - $160k
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Analyst to step into offering a great name on the CV and fast career progression opportunities.
A highly sought-after opportunity well established global financial services firm working in their Group Finance team. This is a fantastic role for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Analyst to step into offering a great name on the CV and fast career progression opportunities. This is a highly visible role with excellent career progression and staff benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a strong team player in Regulatory Reporting with a focus on Capital & Credit Risk
- Manage and review monthly/quarterly APRA returns
- Attend key stakeholder meetings including senior executives
- Respond to data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies
- Active involvement in integration projects and identifying opportunities for automation
- Ideally big 4 banking or financial services background with previous experience in APRA/RBA/ABS or financial planning and analysis reporting is essential
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Someone who is passionate about data and regulatory reporting
- Strong Numeracy, PC and GL Systems and reporting package skills
For a confidential discussion please contact Badrul Alam at email@example.com or alternatively, please apply online via the below link.
Please Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for these roles.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110