- JN -112023-1950229
- Nov 02, 2023
- $450 - $600 pd
An exciting opportunity for a Public Relations officer to work across external communications for a NSW Government Department!!
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering with a renowned NSW Government department to recruit a Public Relations officer!
Are you ready for a thrilling journey in the world of public affairs? This is an exciting opportunity for an External Communications/Media representative to be part of a high-performing team dedicated to all facets of public affairs. If you have a track record in a media newsroom or have experience representing an organization on live radio, we highly value your expertise.
Ideal Characteristics for the Role
- Highly organised
- Media newsroom/live radio experience
- Confidence in your ability to provide ongoing, timely, and accurate information to both the media and internal/external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- High-performing collaborative worker
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Good relationship management skills at all levels
What You Get in Return
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive daily rate
If this opportunity resonates with your skills and career aspirations, seize it today! Apply now to be part of a prestigious NSW Government department and shape the future of external communications and media engagement.