- JN -052023-1932035
- May 02, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a high-profile government department based in Eveleigh, NSW. This role will mainly lead a cloud migration project
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a high-profile government department based in Eveleigh, NSW. This role will mainly lead a cloud migration project, deployment and management of migration of file data to multiple cloud platforms for the organisation.
This is initially a 6-month role with likelihood to extend.
Rate is $900 - $1100 per day + super.
Hybrid work set up - Eveleigh NSW and work from home (WFH) - 1 day a week in the office
About the Job:
- Develop and implement project management plans for the project
- Identify project risks and work with relevant stakeholders to develop strategies to minimise or mitigate these risks
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the program / project life cycle
- Provide support to stakeholders on emerging project issues and contribute to recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Project structuring and management of high volume concurrent deployments.
- Working in a constrained change-management and communication environment.
- Experience with multiple cloud platform and infrastructure migration projects.
- Experience with logistical projects with multiple concurrent deployments.
- Knowledge and understanding of recognised project management methodologies including Agile (e.g. Scrum, PRINCE2).
- Previous experience working in state government / logistics / telco / education background is highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please send your application to Ivan Mark De Leon ()
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment