You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793669 Sep 20, 2021 $220k - $300k
The Program Director will be responsible for leading and delivering an Enterprise-wide Risk / Regulatory Compliance Program
This is a high profile Program engaging with multiple Divisions within the organisations as well as Risk, Legal, Compliance and Technology
- Management of the planning and execution of delivery as well as the leadership of large teams to ensure success completion of the Program on time and to budget
- Monitor and report to the Sponsor and Steering Committee on status of financials, risks, issues and progress towards milestones, deliverables, and benefits
- Managing project timelines, cost, quality, and risk
- As well as the above, stakeholder management is vital for ensuring the success of the program.
- The development and maintenance of collaborative working relations is necessary as well as influencing decisions in order to arrive at the best possible outcome.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and achieving results from large complex projects
- Projects/Portfolio's - over $20 M with High Risk & Compliance aspects
- Ability to work in both Waterfall and Agile environments that are fast paced and can change rapidly
- Experience managing relationships with key stakeholders across a broad range of business functions including Senior Leadership Teams, Project and Strategy teams and Business representatives
Principal Consultant | Project & Program Delivery
+61 (0)2 8986 3153