You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH795397 Oct 07, 2021 $120k - $160k
Are you looking to join a national organisation with the ability to improve organisation strategy and business processes?
This role is responsible for the improvement of process capabilities and the quality of the company processes through the business requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to analyse business processes
- Ensure processes within the business are simplified
- Documentation of all requirements
- Providing process performance reports
- Collaborate across the organisation to support the necessary improvements where appropriate
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
This nationwide company is a highly respected organisation who strives for excellence in governance.
- 3-5 years of experience in business process improvement
- Passionate about business process analysis across digital and business functions
- Experience in tools such as Promap, Visio or Aris is highly desirable
- Highly skilled in process mapping
- Lean 6 sigma principles applied in previous roles
- Strong organizational skills
If you are interested in this role click on the Apply link or contact Tomás directly at email@example.com
Associate Consultant | Transformation Recruitment
02 8986 3129