- JN -042023-1931219
- Apr 24, 2023
- $450 - $600 pd
Great opportunity for an experienced People and Business Culture Partner to join a well-known government department based in Haymarket, Sydney.
Great opportunity for an experienced People and Business Culture Partner to join a well-known government department based in Haymarket, Sydney. This role will mainly be responsible in maintaining strong case management skills, coaching people leaders, resolving conflict, solving complex problems and advising business stakeholders on a range of people matters.
This is a contract role initially for 6 months.
Hybrid / Flexible work set up
Rate is up to $550 per day + super
About the Job:
- Identify and advise on people related issues, exercising sound judgement, empathy and discretion, when dealing with sensitive issues and cases
- Interpret and provide timely and accurate advice to managers and employees on relevant legislation, awards, policies and conditions of employment
- Partner with the Department's centres of excellence to support the safety and wellbeing of employees
- Identify, analyse and review emerging issues and trends relating to people and organisational capability
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- 2+ years' experience in Employee Relations (ER), case management, and conducting investigations
- Previous experience working in the state government is preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Please send your application to
Contact Name :Ivan Mark De Leon
Contact Email Address :
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment