- JN -022023-1924856
- May 15, 2023
- $160k - $180k
Exciting opportunity for a Credit Risk Manager to join a leading Australian-owned Fintech and be involved in a broad range of projects across the Business
About The Role:
- Working within the risk analytics team, designing, developing and implementing risk strategies and initiatives to grow the the Company's loan portfolio while controlling overall losses.
- Working across all credit processes identifying opportunities to automate and improve operational efficiencies delivering outstanding customer experience
- Create and maintain reports on key risk metrics, concentrations, and stratifications of the loan portfolio;
- Prepare ad-hoc risk management reports as assigned;
- Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues from across all functions of the business including compliance, technology, marketing, operations, and finance.
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience in credit analysis
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree or higher within either, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar quantitative field of study
- You must possess a general understanding of consumer credit products
- Familiarity with credit policies and standards as well as relevant regulations and compliance issues
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis on substantial data sets within SQL,SAS, R, Excel or similar analytics
- Willingness to work in an environment of uncertainty with significant autonomy.
To be considered, please apply here or send an updated CV to
Only candidates who possess full Australian working rights will be considered
- Senior Consultant | Legal, Risk & Compliance Recruitment